Have you ever tried Five Element Acupuncture? How about Medical Qi Gong – an ancient Chinese non-invasive healing modality? I have always heard great things about oriental medicine, but took a traditional path to my same old doctors when ever I experienced a health problem. Well, at least I did until there was no where else to turn.
At the age ten, I experienced a very aggressive case of polio which left me totally paralyzed for many years. Slowly, with lots of hard work, several surgeries and exercise, I was able to walk without assistive devices. However, years later I developed post polio syndrome which attacked my spine as well as my entire body.
I had a cervical fusion at the beginning of 2011. I had a positive result after the surgery, and my neck pain was greatly reduced. However, my lumbar spine was also very badly damaged and I was still living with conic pain. The thought of going directly under the knife again was definitely not a comforting one. I was referred to a wonder Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Maya Sarkisyan, D.O.M., C.Ht., Dipl.Ac., M.CS.
My life was about to change significantly and my pain was going to be relieved. I am been treated for three months now and I can honest say I feel amazing better. My condition is not one that can be cured, however, it can be managed. I am in good hands and I urge anyone with conic health issues to examine this alternative natural health care.
Maya has many resources in her toolbox of holistic medicine. She practices:
- Five Element Acupuncture and other types of Chinese medicine
- Anti-Aging Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Medical Qi Gong – an ancient Chinese non-invasive healing modality
- NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) which is based on applied kinesiology and homeopathy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and hypnosis. Both are effective mind-based techniques to achieve your goals and alleviate unwanted reactions and behaviors in a short period of time
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique ) as the way to deal with negative emotions quickly and effectively
- Blood test evaluation for food sensitivities testing, heavy metal toxicity checking, and hormonal and neurotransmitters evaluation.
- Nutritional and behavioral consulting, which includes customized supplement prescription, smoking cessation, lifestyle advice, and more.
Visit Dr Sarkisyan website for more information.